Saturday, January 26th at 6pm
A four course Scottish dinner that includes a complimentary welcome drink. Dinner menu crafted by our head chef Val & thoughtfully paired with fine scotch. Tickets are very limited and will sell out quickly!
- Pre Course: Chicken liver pate on a toasted crostini with red onion jam & paired with Highland Park Magnus & soda welcome drink.
- First Course: Cock-a-Leekie soup with a mixed green salad, scotch quail egg, & dijon salad dressing. Scotch tasting: Bowmore No. 1
- Second Course: Haggis on Neeps & Tatties croquette with a scotch demi-glace and spring onions. Scotch tasting: Bowmore 18 yr
- Third Course: Lamb loin chop with minted crushed baby new potatoes, root veg, & herbed scotch butter sauce. Scotch tasting: Laphroaig Select
- Fourth Course: Tippy Wispy Trifle. Scotch tasting: Auchentoshan Three Wood
There will also be a door prize of a golf bag & everyone will take home their scotch glass.
$69+GST per person or $50+GST for scotch club members. Tickets may be purchased in person at the Calgary SE location or below (for the regular price tickets only).